Well, I know it is nearly Halloween and many of you are creating amazingly spooky projects for our October 31st trick-or-treaters, but I’ve not typically been that person to enjoy the halloween festivities so I have foregone bringing you any witches, gosts or goblins. Well I simply didn’t have any such images in inventory to create Halloween so instead, I bring you two featured stamp sets today: One Big Meaning and Botanical Blooms (Botanical Blooms can be bundled with Botanical Builder Framelits Dies). I hope you enjoy the tutorial and are inspired by these projects to create something of your own to share!
This Weeks Projects
My team was challenged to create 3D projecs for our recent team meeting and was the inspiration for three of the projects featured using the Gift Bag and Gift Box punch boards. If you have these in your stash, I challenge you to bring them out and give them a go this holiday season to create customized gift packages for your family, friends and colleagues.
Click here for written tutorial — thanksgiving
Products used in these projects:
- Stamps: Botanical Blooms and One Big Meaning
- Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Delightful Dijon, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla and Whisper White
- Designer Series Paper: Moroccan, Fruit Stand, Affectionately Yours
- Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, 3/8 Ruched Ribbon: Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim, Gold Metallic Thread
- Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Memento Tuxedo Black,
- Other: Clear Wink of Stella
- Adhesives: Snail, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Fast Fuse
- Tools: Gift Box Punch Board, Gift Bag Punch Board, Score Board, Flower Medallion Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Scalloped Tag Topper, Triple Banner Punch, Botanical Builder Framelit Dies
Thank you all so much for visiting today! Please stop next week for another edition of Stamp Set Sunday!
If you would like to learn more about the Stampin’ UP! Opportunity, I would love to share it with you. Stampin’ UP! is a solid organization that absolutely loves and supports its demonstrators! I’ve not found a direct sales company more willing to provide the tools necessary to help you grow your business into what you desire it to be. I’d love to have you on my team, even if it is only to help you save money on your own craft supplies! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set up a time to chat!
You can also visit here for more information: Join The Fun
See you next week!